Thursday, October 28, 2010

My childhood memories!


Hello friends! How are you? This time I will speak to you about my childhood memories.

When I was a boy I lived in San Joaquin in Santiago with my mother and father, still my brothers were not born, so I was very happy… Jaja… I am lying; when they were born all was funny. In these times, I remember when I learned to ride my bicycle, I was 4 years. Yes, I was a small boy. I remember my bicycle was red color and I drove all day, all the days in the street. I love it. I just needed pedals for one or two weeks. I was a restless boy; I played all the day everywhere. And now I am very quiet...Jaja… I was a crazy boy, I remember once I was driving my bicycle in my street and I crashed a yellow autobus and this autobus was parked. I had cream in my face and bus wheel was marked on my face. I was a boy, then I cried and after I went back to my home. My mother and my father almost die laughing. After, all my family also laughed about my misfortune.

After I knew other boys in my street and we were friends. They were older than me, they named Nicole and Daniel and they were brothers. They protected me and I enjoy with them. We were much time together and I remember we went to buy bread and we ride our bicycles in the park.

After I grew up and I forgot my bicycle and I learned other things. And today I don´t ride any bicycle. Really I haven’t bicycle…

Finally, this is my favorite childhood memory because I remember I was very happy. Furthermore, when a boy learns to ride his bicycle is a moment very important in his life.

Bye! Good luck!

3 comments:

  1. to girls is a very important moment too ! jajajja :D !
    4 years old! wow that's brave i took more time than that o.o
    blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahaha funny memory is that of the bus. Poor of you. I had a similar experience, but it wasn't funny u.u . I crash with a light post, and I bleed a lot. Until today my Grand father bother me and he says me "be careful with the light posts!"

    Bicycles... the greatest moment of childhood. See yo in class Rodrigo. Have a nice long weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job, Rodrigo.

    You got:

    task 3 points
    Grammar and voc 2 points
    coherence 2.5

    7.5 points

    6.0 final grade.

    See you.

    Paula

    ReplyDelete